Temperature blanket updates changes

Temperature blanket week #2 (2 rows per a day)

This is my first temperature blanket. Please bare with me. I decided to change a few things on my temperature blanket plans. Due to jumping into this temperature blanket feet first. After I got to the 10th row I had over 3 inches. Then tried remembering what my friend Virginia said in a video. Week # 1 Temperature Blanket Update  I knew it had something with multiplying and making swatch which I didn't do. Oops! I went back rewatched her video. I did some math and realized my blankets was going to be at least 13 to 14 feet long. I wasn't comfortable with the length. So instead trying to start over. I decided I will be doing 2 six months panels. I will be adding Red Heart Super Saver Dust Gray Into next month's end of the month because February only has 28 day. I will be adding the dusty gray into the other months that don't have 31 days. I am still using white to divide the months and on the end of the panels. I will also be doing 2 rows a day. However I plan on flipping the second panels upside down before sewing them together. Hopefully it comes out the way I plan, I am not perfect. I am learning as I move forward, but I am thinking the blanket will be about 8 by 8 feet altogether. If you're interested in seeing more updates on my temperature blanket feel free to join Virginia's temperature blanket group here. Thank you have a nice day.